November 23, 2013

Bernie is "Student Teaching" at Meadow View Elementary.

Dear Artists...
Most of my students and students' parents know that I am a senior at East Carolina University. My degree will be in Elementary Education, Reading K-12, and Art K-12. I am currently student teaching in Mrs. Hornes's 3rd grade class at Meadow View Elementary and enjoy it very much, however, the rigorous schedule will limit my art workshops till after graduation in May 2014. I will continue my two "How Great Thou ART" adult classes and resume art workshops for kids and adults in the summer of 2014. The "Summer 2014" workshop schedule will be released at the end of May 2014.

Thanks for your support, patience, and understanding.

In Art,
Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to sign up for this class or workshop please leave your (and child's) name plus an email address to register for this class or workshop. Thank you for supporting the arts and giving me this opportunity to serve you. After the class or workshop limit has been reached the names will be placed in order on a waiting list.
Thank you...
In Art,
Bernie